Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stoner fell, For Pedrosa Closing the Gap

motogp
Casey Stoner disappointed to deserve the results achieved in the German MotoGP 2012. Race confidently at the Sachsenring circuit, today, Sunday (8/7), the Australian rider must be off the track when the race leaves little round again.

Stoner fell on the bend to the 12th when being pressed his teammate, Dani Pedrosa, who led the race. Indeed, Stoner could take the second podium because of a lapse of time with Jorge Lorenzo in third place was almost 15 seconds.

But the fate of another talk. Instead of adding points, to continue the race course can not be done. Stoner's crash was the first since last 25 races.

"I am quite disappointed, I have targeted to win or to add points, but the effect on the final corner none of which I won," Stoner said in a statement released Repsol Honda team.

Stoner admitted there was no technical issues interfere with the RCV213V. This bike is perfectly recognized on race day. "I am very pleased with the bike and could be in front of Dani (Pedrosa) to more than ten rounds."

This world champion also claimed to suppress Pedrosa and feel confident to overtake his partner in the recent races. "I'm sure I can restore him (Pedrosa) at the rear. On the final lap I made a mistake. "

Stoner said he wrong to take action ahead of the curve. Initially he wanted to overtake on a bend point where Pedrosa often widened.

But when the moment is owned Stoner, Pedrosa would be at the point of closing the gap. "Dani is at the exact point where I wanted to pass him on the final bend. On lap-lap before I did not have a gap, "said Stoner.

Stoner added that he is very confident when they want ahead of Pedrosa. Therefore, he decided to pick up speed in the corners.

"I do not hit the brakes and no hard breaking the braking point."

The result, Stoner said the weight of the bike shifts forward and he slipped. "I'm frustrated. I am not allowed to continue the race and try to score some points. "

"The bike was perfect, but the marshals pushed me away from the motor. It's my own fault that the first after a long time. "

Even so, Stoner applauds the hard work in preparing for the Repsol Honda motorcycle. He was optimistic that if the series in front of RCV213V as good as today, the world championship is still wide open for him.