Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Alvaro Bautista better prepared to face MotoGP

Alvaro Bautista better prepared to face the Catalunya MotoGP. Rizla Suzuki rider was admitted that he had been practicing and should be fit during the race this weekend.

Bautista finished fifth in last season while appearing in his hometown. Now he will return to Barcelona after the two previous series performed with the pain after injuring his right leg broken.

In the last two series, Bautista was in position to the 13th and 12th. But he is now more confident top ten. "I have been practicing very hard and I will be 100 percent fit when appearing this weekend," he said.

"I really like the race in Montmelo and I'm sure look at race in my hometown will increase confidence as last year. We can get a good performance there, "please Bautista.